Therapy for individuals, couples & families
Please contact me for my fees, which range from $200-275 per session.
I am not an in-network provider with most insurance companies. The only exception is Lyra Health.
Depending on your insurance, you may be able to see me as an out-of-network provider. I am more than happy to provide you with a Superbill to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
Here are some questions to ask your PPO:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network provider benefits for mental/behavioral health services?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover and/or psychological testing hours?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session and/or psychological testing?
- Is approval or pre-authorization required?
Please contact me for a quote based on your needs and referral question(s). Fees for psychological testing can range from approximately $400-$3500 depending on the number of tests administered.
I also conduct Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs) as a vendor with various school districts in San Diego and North San Diego County.
I have worked with numerous lawyers and law firms to provide psychological evaluations for asylum cases and served as an expert witness. Please contact me for my fees as an expert on your case(s).
I am available for video webinars and local and international travel. Please contact me for additional information if you are interested in collaborating and/or having training needs.